2013. november 18., hétfő

Emmaplein Street number 2.

My clock was ringing at 6:20 in the morning. I always get up earlier, because I dont wan't to be late.
For my luck I get to the practice place in time everyday. :)

My clinic where i learn from Monday to Friday is only 10 minutes far away by walk. I call myself lucky because of this.


I arrive at 7:45. In the changing room when i got ready i put my ricy meat to the fridge, than i followed Reina, who is my assistant. 

Our day is going by the timetable. My first step is to unpack from the sterile machine. Mirrors, tweezers , probes are put in to the right places.  After this I cover the buttons and microscope with an invisible matrice to protect them. Also its easier to sterilize them.





I prepare for the procedures. Our first patiens were coming for controll. For me its very interesting that here in Netherlands the whole family come thogether.

After the procedures i put away the instruments, put the dangerous waste in to the rubbish.
Im sad because I can't understand the patients language, as they can't mine. But sometimes it happens, that my dentist , Eugenio translate to us. Im very happy about that. :)

My day consists three breaks.
10:15-10:30  / 12:00-13:00 / 14:45-15:00

My main part of the day was  sucking salive with exhauster and helping the dentist at calculus removing.

The day has gone so fast.
I couldnt believe that only 2 more weeks left! :)


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése