2013. november 25., hétfő

One day at orthodontics :)

I thought, that I show you a day at orthodontics. Than I said, the assistants' job different, than in Hungary. Our job is usually the sterilisation and we put the right place the tidy instruments. 


Sterilisation

We learnt lot of new things. :) For example I can change the ellastics on the braces. Today the assistant teached me, how to make impression. I thought it is an easy thing, but it isn't. I have to put in the mixer so much dust, as so much water. 


Alginat mixer

Than I have to put it to the alginat mixer. When I put the alginat to the patient's mouth, I must begin the impression at the molars, than the fronts. So I thought it is easy, because we don't have to mix the alginat, but it isn't easy. :)


How should I do it... :D

It was interesting, that I could try to make an impression, and that I can change the ellastics on the braces. When I haven't any work, I stand next to an assistant and I can see, what she does. She is nice, and se usually tell me, what se does. Sometimes she asks me to mix the glue with the machine. It's a new thing, because at home, we must to mix the glue manually, not with the machine. :)


Glue mixer

So I have a good time here, I learnt lot of new things. :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése