2013. november 15., péntek

One day in the kindergarten.

Today I spend my practice at the kindergarten. We spend the most of the time playing, singing and do some programes with children. The nursery nurses are so kind and helpful, I talk a lot with them.
At the first time the language is difficult for me, but now I think it's easier than before. Sometimes I feel tired at the end of the day. But I like it, because the area are friendly, safe, and colorful. There are a lot of different toys for the children, which help for their develop. The most of the  children are independent and dress up without help.






Today is a special day, because we celebrate Jisk 3. birthday . They are so cute, because singing and clapping together and everybody looks like so happy. I'm glad, because this day is the best day of my practice! :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése