2013. november 21., csütörtök

Tandartsenpraktijk - Burgum


The dentistry
This morning I got up 6:15 as usual and I dressed up and had my breakfast. My favourite combination Kroko Choco's and Chocolade Melk.

I went to the bus station to catch my bus. It usually comes 7:30 and I arrive to Burgum around 8o'clock.
When I arrived to my practice place I changed my dress to my blue uniform. 
I was working with Grace and Anita in the morning. The most interesting treatment was the root canal treatment for me in this morning.
I saw the whole treatment on a big screen. Grace was using a microscope to see the area better.

First we took an x-ray of the tooth. After this Grace removed the temporary filling from the tooth and put on the rubber dam. Next she started to widen the root canal with an diamond fissura drill. After this she was using NaCl - she was disinfecting the root canal. Once she was using kerr file and after NaCl. She was using apex locator during the treatment. This treament was 2 hours. After this Grace used paperpoint to dry the root canal and she put temporary filling into the tooth.
X-ray
Rubber dam
Diamond fissura drill
Kerr file
Clean stand and kerr files
Apex locator
Paper point

In this morning I liked very much the impression. This impression needs 6 minutes to harden before we can remove it.

The impression
After the impression we had only controls. But the controls were interesting. I could help with the exhaustor. 

From twelve to one we had a lunch time. I love it very much because during the lunch we always speak in english about the country. About Netherlands and Hugary.

A typical lunch - Soup, sandwich and fruit
Dentigel - We give this to the children
It makes the teeth strong
We use this to the denigel
Toys for the children
In the afternoon I was working with Marianna, and after with Robert and his assistant Jeljte!
We had a lot of patient with Marianna. She is an dentalhigienist. I love this part becuase I love polishing the teeth and this afternoon I could do this again.
Polishing the teeth
In the afternoon we had a lot of controls. 90% of people come to a control here so they don't have a lot of problems with their teeth. They usually need only calculus removing. And it is good.
Calculus removing
Caries - step by step
My practice place. Here every day for me a kind Team!
:)


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése